jjbelmonte.etica@blogger.com

Posted 23:15 by Denis Yakovlev in

Hey Family!

Just wanted tow88crt write yowwbbu, and let yoi1u knofksbw, hocpgccw the degree proyd4pyhnwgram I tried oak6sut went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with nom8 study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mo6d8ap8aym, I knosqw yotmrkg4belu and Dad doqdubted it at first, but this turned oxibut tojhhsrgt2 be %100 legit. This oidu4fzppopd8elrtunity was given to0ko me because o4hvhjelelf the prob2nynelfessio2802r91pnal experience and previouiobi0mus cob1txvurse wom9qvimrk I had accumulated.

I'm so9ycd2rj excited moxzpwstm and dad, this was a life altering okgelkippo7ib8wjhirtunity & fo0oqfnf5r ozqjnce in my life I to90fsty2oelik advantage o4q1kf it.

I already have joaybs, that wox4tz2nuldn't have given me a chance befom6zy5gre, nokpgocw they are calling oqjff the hojelz22584oubiknpk! This really is a gom5dsend.

Tell Susan and Codbusin Jo22gdgqey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the onwhther day.

Again these are the degrees they ogidffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number tonjch call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them to0wg leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phojbne numbers. They will cotmjbiknntact yo9xvnic5bu soq2d58mowamn after,

Anyway, much lobsxobve, and tell the rest omg761yf the family I said helloxpj1v

Lo7zve,
Yourocw1utur sohyg9n,

Job6scpahn

P.s.
Moq1tm, why dorjzig0n't yocju send this email tomj9ijnq a few ojel1f yos4ur friends? My proa98cfessoteldr toui5qld me that if we send oybver referrals the schop7ajo5g8l can give us a scho1selblarship.



0 comment(s) to... “jjbelmonte.etica@blogger.com”