Hello Dear/

Posted 11:14 by Denis Yakovlev in
Hello Dear

My name is Mrs. Elena Morris; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community. I am 62 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health i decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.700.000.00 to you.

Here is the Contact information of my Attorney below:
VAN DER JOEL ADVOCATEN
ANTWOORD 1070 AM PARNASSUSWEG BOULEVARD
AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS
Email: ty2kt@aim.com
Email: advocatenvandjoe@web2mail.com
Barr: Van Der Joel Advocaten

and tell him that I have WILLED $5.700.000.00 to you I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this.

Best Regards,

From Mrs. Elena Morris.


0 comment(s) to... “Hello Dear/”